Joypure’s Desi cow milk is A2 milk. The milk has reached you through cow friendly processes because at the Joypure farms, no cow has been tortured ,drugged or a calf starved and so our cows are happy. Cow's milk is better than buffalo's milk as it is lighter and has less phosphorous which makes the absorption of calcium easy. It can be easily digested from children to adults too.
The milk from local vendors is adulterated and unhygienic as they use drugs to increase milk capacity of cows. The milk that we consume today has A1 protein and it is hard to digest. It has been associated with diseases like breast cancer, high blood pressure, diabetes and other life threatening diseases.
- The milk of the native cows offers a host of goodness in the form of nutrients, for instance it has over 25 types of minerals and vitamins that are essential for a person's overall development.
- As per Ayurvededic tradition, Desi Cow Milk helps in the growth and development of Children’s brain.
- Desi Cow Milk is an excellent all round anti-ageing vegetarian food.
- A2 milk is 100% natural fresh desi cow’s milk which you find easier to digest than regular cow milk.
- Desi Cow Milk is good for kidney.
- The cows make all the difference! Desi cows naturally produce milk containing only the a2 protein and no a1protin. Switching to desi cow’s milk you too can now enjoy the nutritional benefits of a2 milk.
- If your child is struggling to digest milk, it might be useful to know that not all cows’ milk is the same. Anyone, including children and babies can react to the A1 protein in regular milk. And when Netmums experiencing these problems used a2 Milk™ (free from the A1 protein), 90% of them told us that they felt a positive difference.
- Cerebrosides present in A2 milk increases brain power.
- Strontium of A2 milk enhances the body immunity and protects from harmful radiation.